Nice to know about NATURIGIN
Yes, there is no Henna in any NATURIGIN product. We believe in authentic beauty that works in harmony with all aspects of life and is beneficial not only to the individual, but also the environment.
“Resorcinol” and for example “2-Methylresorcinol” and NATURIGIN hair colours:
1) “Resorcinol” and for example “2-Methylresorcinol” is NOT the same ingredient or profile of ingredient (please see for example ewg.org)
2) When we at NATURIGIN refer to “Resorcinol”, this is what we refer to, and not ingredients such as for example “2-Methylresorcinol”
3) NONE of the NATURIGIN hair colours contain “Resorcinol”, and that is what we state various places
4) NATURIGIN hair colours may contain for example “2-Methylresorcinol” and that is what we state various places
Resorcinol is generally used to create green tones. The average used Resorcinol provides an inexpensive colour ingredients that oxidize with hydrogen peroxide to provide a permanent colour effect. The ingredients 2-Methylresorcinol can be used as a highly effective and very safe substitute for Resorcinol in hair colour, but are often not used because these non-toxic substitutes are generally much more expensive and difficult to procure and stabilize.
NATURIGIN does not contain the average used in hair colours Resorcinol because the ingredients have a skin deep (high) hazard rating. To compare the ingredients 2-Methylresorcinol is a Non-Toxic ingredients that contain the word Resorcinol but has a very low rate (2% or less).
Our products have never been and never will be tested on animals. We are proudly supporting the be cruelty free campaign and partner with Humane Society Internationel (HSI). Unlike companies that still needlessly maim and kill animals to test their products, NATURIGIN provides vegetarian products that are never tested on animals. Our pledge to our customers is that our products are vegetarian and remain cruelty-free for life.
All products processed and manufactured by us are powered by wind power. Even our offices!
Recyclable and reusable materials ensure a cleaner sustainable environment and a better future for all.
Strict requirements and demanding criteria guarantees our pledge to secure a cleaner environment and brighter future for all.
NATURIGIN products not only benefit your health, but also benefit the environment. We believe that by reducing excess chemicals in our products and by using recyclable and/or recycled materials we reduce risks to the environment and minimize our carbon footprint.
We do not use any of the following ingredients!
- Propylene Glycol can cause skin irritations, liver and kidney damage.
- Sodium Lauryl / Laurel Sulfate (SLS) is a known skin irritant, potentially carcinogenic.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) is potential carcino genic, irritates skin and can cause hair loss.
- Diethanolamine (DEA) is potentially carcinogenic and can cause irritations on skin and mucous membrane.
- Methyl, Propyl, Butyl and Ethyl Parabens can cause allergies and hormonal disturbances.
At NATURIGIN we use ingredients with pure benefits. Any harmful and questionable ingredients have been left out and substituted with the highest quality natural and organic, plant and vegetable based alternatives.
NATURIGIN has been trailed and tested by both customers and industry professionals and we are happy to say that the results have been amazing. NATURIGIN provides full colour coverage both on natural hair as well as coloured hair. The intensive colour pigments also provide 100% grey hair coverage. This amazing result can only be accomplished through our unique colour system.
NATURIGIN colour system uses professional ingredients allowing for a perfect result while leaving out as many harmful chemicals as possible. This way we can ensure that the product includes as many mild organic and natural ingredients as possible, without compromising the performance or functionality. NATURIGIN constantly works towards creating safer hair colour through the implementation of the finest and purest organic ingredients that comply with our high demands for performance. Safer for you, and safer for the environment!