Dallas-based blogger and personal stylist with a focus on eco-fashion and like our products she is vegan, and don’t think that you have to hurt animals to love fashion and beauty things. We thought she was a perfect match for our products, and luckily she did to. Here is why she agreed our products, even though she is pregnant:
- Family-owned! I love the story behind Naturigin. Founded by a husband and wife team after facing and surviving a battle with breast cancer, the couple (Mette and Stig) were determined to reevaluate their lifestyle, and they set out on a toxin-free, health-oriented path.
- They not only refuse to test on animals, but they are very active in the Humane Society International “Be Cruelty Free” campaign. They have spread the word, helped fundraise, and donated to the cause. (The Be Cruelty Free campaign is one of the largest campaigns in the world to end animal testing. Find out how to become involved on Naturigin’s website, here.)
- Naturigin offers certified-organic-based hair color! They currently have 19 beautiful, organic hair colors for you to choose from. Some of their organic ingredients: mandarin, lemon, sunflower seed oil, shea butter, jojoba, wheat, and aloe.
- They are shockingly and refreshingly eco-friendly! All Naturigin products are made using wind power. Their entire office uses wind power, as well. What does this mean for the earth? Renewable energy which requires no water, very little land, and produces no greenhouse gas emissions! All containers are reusable and recyclable, as well.
- They just say no! Some irritating, potentially carcinogenic ingredients you will NEVER find in Naturigin products: propylene glycol, SLS, SLES, DEA, and parabens.
She used our Very Light Natural Blonde 9.0 to refresh the hair and fix the roots, and got a beautiful result. Here is what she said about our home hair dye:
My recent, personal experience with using Naturigin (my color: Very Light Natural Blonde) was great! After a full review of this ingredients, I felt confident to use this hair color while pregnant. It matched to my preferred/current hair color very accurately (I wanted to refresh my color and fix my roots, not change my color). The color is vibrant and just exactly as advertised. The smell was never overwhelming like you have with chemical-laden brands. Full disclosure: I did have someone else apply it to my hair, but only because I don’t trust myself to do much of anything at all when it comes to my own hair. My hair felt well conditioned and soft after application, and my grays (yes I have a few of those near the back of my head… boohoo) were completely covered.
Read the full review on her blog: Fashionveggie.