Insecure about at-home hair colouring? I’ve collected a few tips to guide you to the best result.
A lot of women have had a bad result with home hair coloring, but if you follow my very simple guidelines you will be able to avoid the most common coloring mistakes.
- Do not wash your hair 24-48 hours before dying your hair. The natural oils in your hair will help the color penetrate the hair.
- Choose your hair color like you choose your foundation! You will get the best result if you choose a color quite close to your own. If you want a drastic color change, you should consult a professional.
- When choosing your NATURIGIN hair color always look on top of the box, where you can see the before and after results depending on your own color.
- When you try a hair color for the first time, it is very important to make an allergy test 24 hours before hair dying. NATURIGIN is a very mild hair color but you can also be allergic to healthier ingredients.
- Before applying the color put Vaseline around your hairline to prevent color on your skin.
- Start by applying the color in the roots, and part the hair into small sections, to be sure that the color is divided perfectly
- Always leave the color in for the exact time advised in the instructions – not shorter or longer.
- After coloring, wait at least 24 hours before washing your hair – then the color will last longer.
Go and be your own hair artist with at-home hair coloring from NATURIGIN!