The weather here in Denmark is getting colder and between wind and rain, dry indoor air and hair-flattening accessories, the good hair days are few and far apart. But we still want beautiful hair in the winter and figured that so would you! We have gathered some winter hair tips on how to keep your hair healthy and beautiful during the winter period.
- Are you dreading hat hair? Instead of wearing a tight beanie go for a loose coat with a hood that won’t mess up your hairstyle.
- Treat your hair once a week to a deep conditioning treatment. Apply NATURIGIN conditioner to your wet hair and wrap it in a towel for up to half an hour. Your hair will love it!
- Sweaters and beanies equal static hair! To smooth these down rub a few drops of hair oil between your palms and run your hands through your hair.
- If you have bangs, wear your beanie back a bit on your head to avoid flattening your fringe.
- Is your hair completely out of control? Try a loose side braid with your favourite beanie.
- Keep your hair washes to a minimum of 2 – 3 times a week. This will help it from drying out too much.
- ALWAYS dry your hair completely before leaving the house. Not only because it is freakishly cold, but because the moisture in your hair combined with the cold hair can bring further damage to your hair.
Let the storm rage on and let’s tackle the winter with great hair!